Product and ADA Resources
Along with top quality products and customer service, we provide all the resources you’ll need to when dealing
with ADA Braille signage.
- What are They – learn what ADA sign are and why they’re important in navigating interior and exterior environments.
- 2010 ADA Standard -download and view section 703 of the new 2010 ADA Standard for Accessible Design.
- Product Specifications – download and view our ADA product specifications.
- Color Selection – view all our standard colors for ADA raised tactile/copy sign backgrounds and accent backgrounds.
- Policy Information – learn about our cleaning policy, warranty, material return and more.
Contact Us for quotes or more info on our ADA Signs
At Bell Company, we have been manufacturing ADA Signs for over 20 years. We will help to ensure that your facility is ADA Compliant at both the federal and local level.
Customer service is the key to our success at Bell Company. When you trust us with an order, you become part of the Bell family. You can count on us to support you from bidding your project to the completion, by delivering beautiful signs to both enhance the décor and provide…
Proper installation of ADA Signs is vital for the sight impaired and blind. We can direct you in the installation or put you in touch with someone who can provide this service for any client you have that is out of your area. We have a large network of signs…